Travel Actively Fund
The Travel Actively Fund (TAF) supports the three-year Travel Actively programme and can be applied for by any organisation that works with, or plans to work with, the targeted audiences within Barrow or Carlisle
The fund can be used for:
- Equipment hire/purchase
- Hire of facilities
- Staff salaries
- Other staff costs (e.g. training)
- IT Costs
- Other costs.
If your organisation has an activity or idea that will encourage and enable people from our targeted audiences to be more active by cycling, walking and wheeling (using scooters, wheelchairs) for everyday journeys you may be eligible to apply.
Travel Actively focuses on the localities of Barrow and Carlisle and the following targeted audiences:
- Older adults (60 years old and older)
- People with a disability or with a long-term health condition(s)
- People from poorest communities
- People from ethnically diverse backgrounds
- Children and young people
- People socially prescribed or signposted
Prior to applying we encourage you to contact the team to discuss your ideas and any queries you may have. Please contact the team by email TravelActively@cumberland.gov.uk.
Or to apply directly, use the links in the right hand column to access the guidance and application form.