Fit for the Future
The Fit for the Future Programme provides organisations from across Cumbria with a range of essential skills to enable them to be more resilient moving forward.
New dates now available for 2022/2023
We are pleased to be delivering a range of practical and interactive workshops on the following themes:
- A Club For All (3 October 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm)
- This workshop considers how clubs can create long term and sustainable change to ensure sport is accessible to all. We hope it helps clubs to take away actions that will help them become more welcoming, friendly, accessible and inclusive which will benefit everyone.
- Engaging Your Community (5 December 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm)
- Understanding and engaging with your community to a vial part of club sustainability. This workshop will guide you to understand who your local community are and how you can effectively engage with them to maximise the benefit for both the club and the community.
- Planning For Your Future (30 January 2023 6.30pm - 8.30pm)
- Do you have a dream for your club but struggle to make progress? This workshop will help you put together a simple yet effective business plan for your club to help your plan a brighter future and take real steps to reach your goals.
- Participant Experience (27 March 2023 6.30pm - 8.30pm)
- With so much competition for people's time, how do you ensure your club is chosen over other opportunities? By understanding what existing and potential members want from your club, you can deliver a great experience for them.
There is also the opportunity to benefit from additional one to one support from our partners Cumbria CVS and Intro should your organisation require it.
Workshops are completely FREE OF CHARGE and will be delivered online through Microsoft Teams. A useful resource pack will also accompany each session.
Sessions will be delivered by Sport England Club Matters Team, supported by Active Cumbria, with 1 to 1 follow up support from Cumbria CVS, Intro.
To book a place simply click on the workshop title above to register and attend. You can attend as many sessions as appropriate. It is advisable to book early as places will be limited.
Follow the link below to download our Fit for the Future Workshops flyer to share with your club or organisation.
Fit for the Future Workshops 2022/2023 (pdf, 643KB)