Cumbria Sports Awards 2022
November 18, 2022
The nominations are in, and the Judging Panel have now met to decide the winners of the 2022 Cumbria Sports Awards.
We will be announcing all of the winners across the week of the 21 to 25 November, selecting a small number of award categories each day.
Winners will be announced each morning across Active Cumbria’s and BBC Radio Cumbria’s social media channels. Mike Zeller will also be interviewing a small number of shortlisted nominees on his BBC Radio Cumbria Breakfast Show each morning across the week.
The categories will be announced as follows: -
• Monday 21 November – Junior Personality and Rising Star Awards
• Tuesday 22 November – Volunteer, Coach, and Service to Sport Awards
• Wednesday 23 November – Club, Active Education, and Special Awards
• Thursday 24 November – Junior Team, Team, and Performance Awards
• Friday 25 November – Disability Performance, and Personality Awards
Active Cumbria would like to thank everyone who nominated, without your contributions we could not run the Cumbria Sports Awards each year. It’s great to hear about the fantastic performers, the dedicated volunteers and coaches, and the great clubs and schools we have across our county. We hope the Cumbria Sports Awards provide an opportunity to celebrate all that is wonderful about sport in our county.
Please do check out the BBC Radio Cumbria Breakfast Show during the week, and keep an eye out for our social media posts announcing all of the winners.