Announcing Our Children and Young People Conference 2024
February 12, 2024
Primary school head teachers and PE Leads are invited to join us for our dedicated Children and Young People conference taking place on Thursday 7th March 2024 at North Lakes Hotel, Penrith.
The conference, ‘Physical Activity and Movement – The Curriculum and Beyond!’ will be an invaluable and unique opportunity to hear from a range of guest speakers and schools sharing best practice and to participate in numerous workshops.
We will be joined by keynote speakers from Sport England, Westmorland and Furness Council and The Daily Mile and delegates will participate in a choice of 3 workshops to further develop practice and understanding through relevant CPD.
All workshops will be delivered by industry professionals and include:
- How Can We Turn Physical Literacy Into Practice?
- Active Start – a Programme for EYFS and KS1
- Progressive Dance Lessons in Primary Education
- Physical Activity to Raise Attainment in Maths
- Mental & Emotional Wellbeing
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Funding Good Practice
- The Future for PE Curriculum Design – Learning Led not Sports Led
- Putting Health and Wellbeing at the Heart of the Primary Curriculum
- Unpicking the Ofsted PE Subject Report
- Inclusion in PE and School Sport for the Neurodivergent Young Person
When: Thursday 7th March 2024, 9.15am - 3.45pm
Where: North Lakes Hotel, Penrith
Cost: £70 per person
Our 2024 Conference: Physical Activity and Movement - The Curriculum and Beyond! is kindly supported by New Balance.