Move for Health in South Lakeland
Move for Health in South Lakeland, funded by the Morecambe Bay CCG Population Fund, is a programme of free physical activity sessions designed to help local people move at their own pace.
Our sessions run over the course of 12 weeks and are suitable for all levels of fitness, focusing upon healthy bodies and healthy minds. We now have a range of options for you to choose from including both online and face to face classes.
Who is the programme for?
- Do you currently do less than 30 minutes of activity per week?
- Have you one or more of the following long-term health conditions: Prediabetes / Diabetes, High Blood Pressure or a Respiratory Illness?
- Are you suffering with your mental health?
- Looking to improve your physical and mental wellbeing?
If you answered YES to the any of the above or know someone that meets these criteria then get in touch.
When do the sessions take place?
Come and join us on:
- THURSDAY 10:30am -11:30am - The First Place Fitness, Kirkland, Kendal
- FRIDAY 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Croftlands Community Centre, Ulverston
NEW GROUPS STARTING IN FEBRUARY - BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
- WEDNESDAY 10:30am -11:30am - The First Place Fitness, Kirkland, Kendal
- FRIDAY 9:45am - 10:45am - The First Place Fitness, Kirkland, Kendal
Would you like to take part?
If you would like to take part in the programme please register your interest using the form below.
Supported by the Morecambe Bay CCG Population Health Fund.
Working in partnership with ...