How will it be Assessed
The members of the funding panel will consider a number of things when assessing a funding application, but outlined below are the key themes that they will focus upon:
- Is the group well set up and managed? Many funding bodies will look to see that the group/club has implemented various good practice procedures, i.e. does the club have accreditation, does it have a child welfare policy, an open and non-discriminatory constitution, a club accounting process etc.
- How does the project address the scheme's aims?
- Who in the community will benefit?
- Is the budget appropriate and realistic?
- What is the group contributing?
- Special considerations usually apply for property purchase or construction:
- Design energy efficiency